Several reasons may exist that are contributing to feeling and looking older. Stress, poor nutrition, exposure to harmful UV rays, pollution, and smoking are some of the reasons why your skin starts to age early, making you look older than you are. There are several treatments available in the market that can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, add volume to sagging skin, plump-up the lips, and make you look years younger. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to get all these treatments under one product?
ADDRESS FINE LINES, WRINKLES, SAGGING SKIN AND LOOK YEARS YOUNGER WITH VERSA
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT VERSA BY REVANESSE, AND WHAT IT CAN DO?
Versa is the newest hyaluronic acid dermal filler in the market that gives you multiple benefits and is mostly used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Approved by the FDA in 2017, Versa was introduced in the U.S. market in January 2018.
Versa by Revanesse is made with hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your body that delivers nutrients to the skin, helps retain moisture, softness, and adds volume to the skin. It uses a special highly controlled wet milling technology in its manufacturing which gives the gel a uniform particle shape, size, and smoother solution. It is well balanced, and the spherical molecule in Versa produces less swelling compared to other fillers.
USES OF VERSA
Versa is injected into the mid-deep dermis of the skin. It has several uses such as:
- To contour the chin and jawline
- To smooth out marionette lines
- To give volume to the lips and define the lip border
- To smooth out the lipstick line, also called a perioral line
- To reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds or laugh lines
- To volumize, sculpt, and smooth the cheeks, to give them a lift
- To remove the bags and dark circles from under the eyes
- To give volume and define the nose bridge
- To fill in frown lines and reduce their appearance
- To smooth out forehead lines, also called worry lines
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
Versa is a cornucopia of benefits. But it is not suitable for all. Your healthcare provider at St. George Med Spa will review your medical history, present medical condition, medications, and allergies to determine whether you are a suitable candidate for treatments with Versa. You may not be an ideal candidate if:
- You are under 22 years of age
- You have inflammatory diseases of the skin, acute or chronic skin diseases
- You are under antiplatelet therapy, anticoagulant therapy, have connective tissue disorders, among others
- If you are taking blood thinners
- You are allergic to the bacterial protein, natural rubber latex, and hyaluronic acid products
- You are pregnant, lactating or planning on pregnancy in the very near future
- You have an infection, scar, rash, wound or a similar condition in the treatment area
- You have recently had a cosmetic procedure performed
- You are using prescription or over-the-counter wrinkle treatment medicines
Your healthcare provider at St. George Med Spa will determine whether you are an ideal candidate before making any treatment plans.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VERSA?
Versa is the most versatile dermal filler on the market that offers a lot of benefits, some of which include:
- A small, spherical particle size of Versa provides uniform smoothness and volume and thus provides natural results.
- Versa has shown to produce 24% less swelling compared to other hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.
- The downtime associated with this procedure is less compared to other treatments.
- Versa is free of animal products, and the biodegradable formula breaks down naturally in your body.
- The results of the treatment last for up to 12 months.
- It can be used for multiple skin types with no serious adverse effects.
- It is a minimally invasive technique that gives immediate results.
Our healthcare providers at St. George Med Spa have several years of experience in dermal fillers. We have helped hundreds regain lost youth and feel more confident by helping them rid themselves of unwanted flaws and giving them a boost that one can only fully experience by undergoing one of our custom treatments. Please feel free to call us for more information or book an appointment online to avail yourself of one of the most versatile treatments for skin rejuvenation.